CBD gummies offer consumers a fun, easy and tasty way of ingesting CBD on the go. Browse our collection of top-rated CBD gummies below. All of our products are tested by a third-party lab for quality assurance.
What are CBD gummies?
CBD gummies are sweet edibles such as gummy bears which are infused with cannabidiol (CBD) one of over 133 cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. Unlike tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) another cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant, CBD is non-intoxicating, so it doesn’t make people “high.”
Can I buy CBD Gummies legally in the UK?
Yes, CBD gummies are 100% legal in the UK, provided they meet specific requirements. Most notably, CBD products cannot contain more than 0.01% of THC per container. That’s because THC is a psychoactive cannabinoid capable of causing the “high” associated with smoking cannabis. However, the small amount of THC found in hemp and finished CBD products is not enough to cause mind-altering effects.
What do CBD gummies do?
Once the CBD gummies pass through your digestive system, the CBD can reach the bloodstream and start working. Here, it can interact with your endocannabinoid system and other receptors, producing beneficial effects.
What are CBD gummies good for?
CBD gummies can provide the same potential benefits as other forms of CBD. Research suggests that CBD may be good for epilepsy, anxiety, neurodegenerative conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease, chronic pain, cancer, and many other conditions.
How much CBD should I take?
People new to CBD should start as low as possible, if you don’t notice anything, you can gradually increase the dosage until you start to feel the desired effects. The FSA, which suggests a maximum daily intake of 70 mg CBD.
Do CBD gummies show up on drug tests?
Drug tests look for THC, the main intoxicating compound in cannabis. CBD gummies should never show up on drug tests because most of them contain pure CBD with zero THC. However, if you want to be absolutely sure, you should verify this by looking at the third-party lab test reports for your CBD gummies.
How long do CBD gummies take to start working?
On an empty stomach, you’ll feel the effects of CBD gummies within 30 minutes. However, if you ate, it can take more than an hour.
Can CBD gummies harm you?
No, CBD gummies are safe. Numerous studies have shown that CBD is an exceptionally safe compound with few and minor side effects. The World Health Organisation (WHO), has also commented on CBD stating that it is “generally well tolerated with a good safety profile.”
Can you drive on CBD gummies?
You can drive on CBD gummies. However, you should take some precautions because one of the possible side effects of CBD is sleepiness. First, you should take CBD without driving to see how it affects you. Second, you should always take a dose of CBD that you’re used to taking if you plan to drive.
What is the difference between CBD oil vs CBD gummies?
CBD oil and gummies differ in their absorption. CBD oil is absorbed directly into the bloodstream through blood vessels under the tongue, while gummies have to pass through the digestive system and liver before the CBD is absorbed. Due to this, CBD oil has higher bioavailability (the proportion of a substance you take that is absorbed and has an effect) than gummies and also takes less time to kick in.
Do CBD gummies help with stress?
Are CBD gummies good for anxiety?
Multiple clinical studies have shown that CBD may relieve anxiety and help with various anxiety disorders.
What can a first-time user expect from CBD gummies?
The most common effect reported by CBD users is a sense of calm and relaxation.
Do CBD gummies eliminate pain?
According to a growing list of studies, CBD can help relieve various types of pain. However, you may need to take a larger-than-normal dose of CBD to experience noticeable effects.
Do CBD gummies assist with sleep?
There’s some evidence that CBD can aid your sleep. For example, one study found that CBD improved sleep during the first month of supplementation in people with sleep and anxiety issues.
Can children take CBD gummies?
CBD gummies are safe for children because they typically contain pure CBD with zero THC. However, it’s best to verify the lack of THC by looking at third-party lab test reports. Also, kids new to CBD should start with a small dose (e.g. half a gummy).
Why buy CBD gummies from our store?
The British CBD industry is mostly unregulated, so it’s important to be careful when choosing products. We consulted with medical cannabis expert Prof. Michael Barnes to create our quality assessment criteria for selecting the best CBD gummies for our store.
Here’s how we judge the quality of CBD gummies:
- Lab reports - Reputable CBD brands have their products tested by a third-party lab to confirm their potency and safety. These tests should be easily accessible by customers.
- Organic hemp - High-quality CBD products are sourced from organic, non-GMO hemp cultivated in regulated jurisdictions like Europe, UK & the U.S.A.
- Extraction method - The way CBD is extracted from hemp affects the effectiveness and safety of the final product. That’s why we look for brands that use ethanol or CO2 extraction, the two leading CBD extraction methods.
- Manufacturing standards - We look for CBD companies certified by international organizations like ISO and GMP, which confirms adherence to strict quality, safety, and consistency standards.
- Customer satisfaction - What people say about a brand and its products is also important. We take this into account by looking at customer reviews of CBD brands.
- Industry association - We look for companies active within the CBD & hemp industry, working together with associations, researchers, and doctors.
- Price - Although cost doesn’t necessarily reflect quality, it’s still an important factor to consider. We look for brands that offer effective CBD products at affordable prices.