Dragonfly’s narrow-spectrum CBD oil provides a filtered CBD extract containing CBD, terpenes, and other beneficial hemp compounds. It’s sourced from organically certified hemp plants cultivated in sunny Bulgaria.
This third-party tested tincture is available in multiple potencies and both unflavoured and flavoured variants.
Dragonfly’s narrow-spectrum oil is available in a wide range of strengths:
- DragonflyCBD Narrow-Spectrum Oil (300mg) £24.95 — or subscribe and get 5% off
- DragonflyCBD Narrow-Spectrum Oil (500mg) £39.95 — or subscribe and get 5% off
- DragonflyCBD Narrow-Spectrum Oil (1000mg) £69.95 — or subscribe and get 5% off
- DragonflyCBD Narrow-Spectrum Oil (1000mg) (30ml) £69.95 — or subscribe and get 5% off
- DragonflyCBD Narrow-Spectrum Oil (2000mg) £99.95 — or subscribe and get 5% off
- DragonflyCBD Narrow-Spectrum Oil (3000mg) £139.95 — or subscribe and get 5% off
This makes it easy to choose the CBD strength that matches your needs.
Dragonfly is a UK CBD company founded in 2016 and is led by an award-winning endocannabinoid researcher and a veteran pharmacist with a PhD in medical cannabinoid chemistry, Dragonfly CBD oil has some serious expertise behind it. It offers various kinds of CBD oil derived from non-GMO hemp grown on organically certified farms in Bulgaria.
These tinctures are completely free of THC, with every batch undergoing extensive third-party testing to verify potency and lack of pesticides, heavy metals, and other contaminants.
Safe and legal
Dragonfly’s CBD oil is completely free of THC, as verified by third-party lab test results. Consequently, it’s legal and safe to use in the UK.
How to use
Fill the dropper and apply as many drops as needed under the tongue. Hold for 60 seconds to allow the CBD to absorb into the blood vessels and swallow.
If you’re new to CBD, we recommend starting with one or a few drops and assessing how you feel. If you don’t notice any difference, you can gradually increase the dosage until you begin to experience the desired effects.
This CBD oil is made with CBD-rich extract containing hemp terpenes, which is dissolved in hemp seed oil, the cold-pressed oil from hemp seeds. The flavoured version also contains natural flavouring and stevia.
Store this CBD tincture in a cool, dark, dry place away from heat, light, and humidity to prevent degradation