Holistic Hemp Scotland Products
Holistic Hemp Scotland is a UK based manufacturer of cannabidiol & hemp related products. Browse our collection of HHS products below.
About Holistic Hemp Scotland
Holistic Hemp Scotland is based out of Scotland and supplies the finest quality hemp products from around the world. They are an ethical business that was launched in 2018 to help others through sharing their own experience.
Their cannabidiol product range includes CBD oils, hemp foods, hemp construction and hemp textiles. They are committed to providing high quality hemp products derived from organic hemp that meets EU standards. Their CBD products are derived from hemp and contain trace amounts of the psychoactive tetrahydrocannabinol compound. This makes all their CBD products legal throughout the UK.
Holistic Hemp Scotland CBD is not a medicinal compound, nor is it intended to substitute a healthy varied diet. However, it is a health supplement intended to optimise physiologic balance and support a healthy endocannabinoid system. They are a member of the UK Cannabis Trade Association and support the United Patients Alliance.
Holistic Hemp Scotland does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United Kingdom Misuse of Drugs Act of 1971.
Growing and extraction process
Holistic Hemp Scotland uses hemp that has been sourced from small artisan farms within the EU. They utilize bio-dynamic organic growing practices that eliminate the use of chemical fertilisers and pesticides. Once the hemp is mature, the flowers are handpicked and hung up to dry at natural temperatures. This ensures that only the best flowers are picked to guarantee the quality of the final product.
Holistic Hemp Scotland uses super critical carbon dioxide extraction process to extract the CBD. The temperature is maintained at low temperatures to preserve the cannabinoids and other beneficial compounds in the plant that may be destroyed at higher temperatures.
The CBD oil extracted is full spectrum, meaning that it contains a mix of cannabinoids, terpenes and flavanoids that work synergistically to enhance the nutritive value of the CBD oil.
- All their CBD is hemp derived. In the EU, CBD derived from hemp and that contains less than 0.2% THC is legal and can be used as a health supplement.
- They use hemp that has been grown using organic processes without the use of artificial fertilizers and pesticides.
- They use super-critical carbon dioxide extraction to obtain purified CBD
- Their CBD products are full spectrum, meaning that they have full entourage effects
- Their CO2 extraction is done at low temperatures, this allows for the nutritive compounds in hemp to be preserved
- They are members of the UK Cannabis Trade Association