Canabidol is a UK based manufacturer of high-quality cannabidiol products. Browse our collection of Canabidol CBD products below.
Canabidol is a UK based CBD company that uses industrial hemp that is legal and approved as a dietary supplement. Since the active ingredient cannabidiol is non psychoactive, their CBD products cannot get you high. They manufacture their products in England to the highest standards and deliver the goods to their UK distribution centre.
They also have a research lab in the southeast of England that carries out research and tests on CBD. Canabidol has a focus on creating fully legal and unique CBD products that are optimized for ease of use and maximum bioavailability.
One of their unique products is the Canabidol CBD Gel-Tabs that were launched in 2015. These gel tabs feature an exact dose coupled with sublingual delivery method. These two features increase the absorption and ease of administration of the gel tabs. After being launched in the market, they quickly became the best selling cannabis food supplement in the UK.
Canabidol products are enjoyed by consumers throughout the United Kingdom, United States, France, Germany, Italy, Spain & many other countries world-wide. Their mission centers on allowing people to explore CBD while maintaining the finest quality of products. They aim to create a trusted brand that is committed to excellence.
Canabidol has been featured on National Geographic, NBC, CBS, CNN, The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek and Menshealth. Their products are available across the globe through many high-street shops & online retailers like CBD Shopy.
Cultivation and Extraction
Cannabidol has contracted the largest producers of phytocannabinoid rich hemp in the world to supply them. These producers utilize strict organic farming practices that are free of pesticides and inorganic fertilizers. They are able to control the plants from cultivation to harvesting. They have developed a proprietary engineering process to create full spectrum CBD that contains cannabidiol, cannabinoids and terpenes.
They further test the potency and purity of all the CBD batches they produce. High Performance Liquid Chromatography is used in this process. They also involve third party labs (Grace Analytical, Fundacion Canna and iLab) to confirm the purity and potency of each batch. This double check ensures that quality is maintained at all levels and that each product is what it purports to be.
- They offer cannabidiol products produced from Industrial Hemp cotaining a maximum of 0.2% of THC, meaning that they won’t make you high
- They manufacture in an FSA registered facility in the UK
- They have a whole department dedicated to testing the cannabidiol products before they are released into the market. They use High Performance Liquid Chromatography to test each batch for potency, terpene profile, bacteria, pesticides and residual solvents.
- Their products are third party lab tested by independent labs to verify purity and potency.
- These labs include: Grace Analytical, Fundacion Canna and iLab.
- They adhere to EU Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Member of the UK Cannabis Trade Association