Full Spectrum CBD Oil (500mg)
Our full spectrum CBD oil is a premium product manufactured in the United Kingdom in an ISO-certified facility. It starts out as organic, non-GMO hemp that’s cultivated in Europe and undergoes CO2 extraction: the hemp industry gold standard for producing high-quality CBD extracts.
CBD Shopy’s tincture is tested by an independent third-party lab for potency and the presence of pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, and residual solvents. It comes with a batch number so you can look up the lab test reports for the extract used in your tincture.
In addition to CBD (cannabidiol) our tincture contains high levels of cannabidiolic acid (CBDA). CBDA is the natural form of CBD found in the raw hemp plant, before it undergoes any processing. CBDA supports the healthy functioning of your endocannabinoid system just like CBD.
You will find our full spectrum CBD oil contains the following cannabinoids - CBDV, CBDVA, CBG, CBDGA, CBN, CBC, CBCA and THC (up to a maximum of 0.01% per container, not enough to get you high.). All of these cannabinoids work synergetically to maximise their beneficial effects, this process is known as the entourage effect.
Why buy our full spectrum CBD oil?
- Customer Reviews - With a near-perfect 5-star rating on TrustPilot from 100s of verified customers you can rest assured you are buying the highest-quality CBD products followed up by exceptional customer service.
- Online Lab Reports - Our CBD oil is tested by an independent third-party lab for potency and the presence of pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, and residual solvents. These reports are available in the 'Lab Reports' tab above.
- C02 Extraction - Our full spectrum CBD is extracted using the gold standard C02 extraction the cleanest, most efficient and overall safest method of extracting CBD.
- UK Made - This product is manufactured in the United Kingdom in an ISO-certified facility. By purchasing this product you are supporting the local economy and spurring job growth.
- Organic - The hemp used to manufacture our products are grown using the strictest organic farming practices in the European Union.
- Vegan Friendly - This oil is 100% plant-based, suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Purest Ingredients - This product consists of whole-plant, full-spectrum hemp extract, natural flavouring, and MCT oil, the standard carrier oil used in CBD products.
What does full spectrum CBD oil mean?
Full spectrum CBD oil is made with full spectrum hemp extract. This whole-plant extract contains not just CBD but all of the phytocannabinoids (including THC), terpenes, flavonoids, and other beneficial, naturally occurring hemp compounds.
Will full spectrum CBD oil make you high?
Full spectrum CBD oil will not get you high because it contains too little THC, the main intoxicating component of cannabis. However, a small minority of individuals are so highly sensitive to THC that they might feel slightly high after taking a large-enough dose of a full spectrum CBD oil.
What is the difference between CBD oil and full spectrum CBD oil?
The term “CBD oil” can refer to a CBD tincture formulated with any of the three types of CBD: isolate (pure CBD), full spectrum, or broad spectrum. Meanwhile, full-spectrum CBD oil is always made with full-spectrum hemp extract, which means it benefits from the entourage effect and is more potent than CBD isolate oil.
Is full spectrum CBD oil legal in the UK?
Yes it is legal, but it must meet two requirements. It must be sourced from certified hemp and not have more than 0.01% of THC per bottle.
Will full spectrum CBD oil show up on a drug screen?
Drug screens typically look for the presence of THC, the psychotropic component of cannabis. Since full spectrum CBD oil can contain small amounts of THC (up to 0.01%), it can show up a drug test.
What are the benefits of full spectrum CBD oil?
Research suggests that CBD and CBD-rich cannabis extracts have a wide variety of potential health benefits. As such, full-spectrum CBD oil may help with anxiety, chronic pain, inflammation, seizures, asthma, and many other symptoms and conditions.
Is full spectrum CBD oil safe?
According to extensive research, CBD is a remarkably safe, well-tolerated substance. However, a small number of individuals with high THC sensitivity may experience a slight high from full spectrum CBD oil. Additionally the World Health Organisation (WHO) has also stated that CBD is “generally well tolerated with a good safety profile.”
Does full spectrum CBD oil make you tired?
Full spectrum CBD oil can make you feel tired because tiredness and sleepiness are possible side effects of CBD. However, your likelihood of getting tired is low because these side effects have only been reported by studies using high doses of pure CBD.
How much CBD should I take?
In terms of dosage, we recommend starting with 10mg - 20mg of CBD per day and gradually increasing it until you experience the desired effects. Apply the desired number of drops sublingually (under the tongue). Wait for 30-60 seconds to let the CBD absorb and then swallow. Do not exceed 70mg of CBD per day as per FSA recommendations.
How much does full spectrum CBD oil cost?
The cost of CBD oil is usually broken down into the price per mg of CBD because it allows you to compare the prices of different products. Full spectrum CBD oil for sale on the UK market can cost anywhere from £0.03 to over £0.20 per mg of CBD. Our CBD shopy full spectrum CBD oil is priced at £0.044 to 0.055.